Jan 23, Kathmandu- Now you can see only the tweets of the people you follow on Twitter. The owner of Twitter, Elon Musk, in a tweet on Saturday, announced a feature where only the tweets of the people he followed can be viewed.
Currently, this feature is only available in the web version. However, this feature can be applied manually on mobile as well. Earlier this feature has been introduced by TikTok and Facebook.
Social network companies are introducing this feature to free users from unnecessary posts that appear in the feed as suggestions.
Follow this procedure to see only the tweets of people you follow in Twitter's mobile app:
1. First, open the Twitter app on your mobile.
2. Then click on the profile icon in the upper right corner.
3. Then, go to the list option.
4. After doing this tap on the plus icon on the bottom right.
5. Enter the name of the list you are going to create.
6. After doing this, tap on the Create option at the bottom.
7. Then another page opens where you have to search for the Twitter handle that you want to put in the list.
8. And, tap on the Done option at the bottom.
9. And then go back, and tap on the Pin option next to the list you created in your list.
10. After doing this, Home and the list you prepared will appear in the feed.